Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Photoglyphic Memories,Again (c) J Pritikin

 A word or words within a frame of a photograph,those without words speak for themselves!
                                       It's an honor to receive a Poison Pen letter from Ray...

                     1976 was my best year for finding Photoglyphic Moments...(c) J Pritikin

A Nixon Moment in 1971 (c) J Pritikin


Visting KQED in 1977


My Photoglyphic moments... is part of my photographic skills . Those images that have no words "Speak" for themselves. My best year was 1976. It was the Bicentennial Year. Those Special kind of day photoglyphic moment at a Street Fair,Sporting Event and any other day with a name. I'm posting a few that I hope you enjoy...  I can never tired of seeing them and recalling the stories behind the images. 
Cheers,

No comments:

.
ALL of the © JERRY PRITIKIN images on this blog
cannot be reproduced, re-posted elsewhere or published without PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION