Monday, September 13, 2010

Jack-POT Out of the Stone Age. (c)J.Pritikin


Idea for a story... Jack-POT!

How lucky I was to be in San Francisco at the times I was. I bought my first lid of Pot (ounce)for $7. at a Tupperware Party-like, on Russian Hill in San Francisco. I have many stories about what I call "My Stone-AGE!" since my first joint. I found myself taking pictures with a cheap Kodak Instamatic. Many of those following images were taken under the influence. For the first 1,000 times I've smoked... it was never by myself. For the past 20 years, I would say 99% of the time, it was by myself. In recent times, the cost of weed has gone beyond sky-HIGH! And for me, it took time to discover a source , So I am grounded most of the time. Several years ago, I began a habit , when ever I would get the pack of white zig-zags papers, I always bought a lotto ticket... so if I hit the Jack-Pot, I could say it was because, I was getting the cigarette papers...I could write a story, proving that smoking dope was good for you. But be that as it is... this ticket is not what I had in mind to write the story. You'll read about it here first, if that JACK-POT Lotto Ticket shows up in my hands.

No comments:

.
ALL of the © JERRY PRITIKIN images on this blog
cannot be reproduced, re-posted elsewhere or published without PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION